Is it true?

t_champion

Is the conceirge lounge not available to Jr. Suite holders on the Enchantment??? Anyone know or know how can I find out?! The help at RCI is less than stellar or truthful...

Concierge lounge is not available to Junior Suites on any ship, not just Enchantment. sorry.

Is the conceirge lounge not available to Jr. Suite holders on the Enchantment??? Anyone know or know how can I find out?! The help at RCI is less than stellar or truthful...

That is true for Jr Suites on all ships with consierge service. Must have GS or higher.

Edit. See someone else posted while I typed.

True, JS you do not get the CL....however if you are a Diamond or Diamond + then you are entitled to the CL no matter what type of cabin you are in.

Your perks for a JS are 2 credits & priority embarkation (certain ports only) If your sailing in a JS and your cruise is 12 nights or longer you will get 3 credits.

Hope this helps! :)

Thanks to all for the quick responses. I read elsewhere that the Diamond level is changing. This cruise will just get me to Platinum. Do any of you know what they are talking about?

Are you asking if there are Diamond changes coming?? While I have heard nothing definitive........there are always threads that "suggest" changes. I have no doubt RC will have to do something within the next couple of years.........just too many hitting the Diamond level........what changes it may under go is anybody's speculation at this point.

Did you read that info on CC?

yes, that was on here a few months back....however, a C&A rep at RC said that they hadn't heard about any changes in the near future......of course we all know how accurate their info can be sometimes...(but, knock on wood, the info i've gotten has been pretty good...guess i am lucky!):p

Archived