Breakfast & Lunch Attire

pll

We will be on the Grandeur later this month (it will be our first sailing with RC). I know that there is a "dress code" for dinner in the dining room but are shorts allowed in the dining room for breakfast & lunch?

Hi:) shorts are fine for breakfast and lunch in the dining room.....that is my usual attire....unless I am in a bathing suit and cover up. My cover up looks more like a T-shirt dress...from Land's End. As long as I am dry underneath, I will wear that for breakfast and lunch too.

It's been VERY windy here all day. Dark also, like it was going to rain, but never did.

I'll be busy this week so, here's to you, Lois! Enjoy every moment of your cruise this Saturday! Have a blast! :D

Hi Karen:) thanks.....we are STILL getting rain and winds:eek: ......but I think tomorrow will look a bit brighter.

shorts are perfect for breakfast or lunch but not ALL cover-up are, it depends what type. If it looks like a dress, ok but some other cover-up don't ''cover'' enough for dinning rooms and should be used only for the swimming pool area (IMHO). If you wear cover-up it is very important that your swimming suit is completely dried and that you are not wearing sun tan lotion that could stay on the chair because some people dress very nicely even for lunch or breakfast and they wouldn't like to sit on a wet chair or a chair with suntan lotion that may stain their clothes.

Archived