What's Artemis doing?

tom_uk

I was just looking at the P&O webcams (21 ovember, 2:30pm) and I saw that Artemis was at sea, heading westbound down the channel. This was surprising, given that this morning she was docked at Southampton at the end of 'Glories of the Mediterranean' (P716, 25 nights). Furthermore I now see that her next cruise in the brochure (P717, 'Winter Wonderland') doesn't start until 5 December.

So does anyone know what's going on?

She's heading over to Bremerhaven for a refit.

Not before time I hope the refit is better than the one she received when she first came over to P & O. Our cabins (we changed twice) on last cruise on her greatly in need of complete refurbishment the bathrooms were "minging" to quote the modern expression.

• 3 weeks later...
Would love to see a post from someone who goes on her after the refit. Please let us know if it's good! Hope so as I'm booked for 30/5.

Daff.

There are some posts on P&O Cruise Connections from Sharon who is on the ship now in Rotterdam.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

Hi June, found out that the problem was because I use Firefox as my browser and not Internet Explorer. OK now and logged in.

Yes I am on Artemis next September 2008, so was interested as to how the refit had gone. Sounds like there are still some problems, but as I have not sailed with P&O before and only on much smaller ships, I am sure we shall be delighted with everything!!

Archived