laptop wireless internet on Majesty

sailfish1

Is there anywhere on Majesty during the western caribbean cruise(Grand Caymen, Cozumel,Key West) that I can consistently get wireless access on my laptop? I have a sprint card. I am leaving on the cruise in 2 days. Anyone have any experience with that? Heelfan94 said she got access near observation room. If you were able to get wireless access please tell me where and when. I really appreciate it!

Sailfish1

Is there anywhere on Majesty during the western caribbean cruise(Grand Caymen, Cozumel,Key West) that I can consistently get wireless access on my laptop? I have a sprint card. I am leaving on the cruise in 2 days. Anyone have any experience with that? Heelfan94 said she got access near observation room. If you were able to get wireless access please tell me where and when. I really appreciate it!

Sailfish1

You will be able to access the ships wireless network at all times, however it is very unlikely that you sprint card will work anywhere other than in port and even if it does you will pay out of country roaming rates. Best bet is to buy the ships Internet plan and work offline as much as possible.

you might want to do some searching for other answers, but... cell phone service runs $2.49 per minute - no matter what kind of plan you have. Not positive if sprint even works. Sprint does not have a tower onboard.

Internet service is $0.40 to $.75 per minute depending on the plan you buy. And it is slow.

Archived