Welcome Home Chez and Andy

Star-Man

I know its a bit early, but i dont know if i will have time to log in tomorrow morning before i leave for the airport. Just would like to start the welcome home thread for them.

Boy, what you have missed this week :rolleyes:

Hope you had a great cruise guys, the weather looked like it stayed pretty good all week from the cam. Did you go beat up the captain for not blasting the horn when you finally left?

Will try and get back on during the week to find out how it was. :D

Hey Sam have a great time in Melbourne :D

I'm hoping to catch Chez & Andy at portside tomorrow morning so i'll be sure to fill her in on the gossip if I can LOL!

Chez, can't wait to see your photos from your new camera :D And read your review of course :D:D

Hey Sam have a great time in Melbourne :D

I'm hoping to catch Chez & Andy at portside tomorrow morning so i'll be sure to fill her in on the gossip if I can LOL!

Thanks Jo, im hoping too :D If i survive the shuttle bus from avalon to the city :rolleyes:

I just emailed Chez the saved copy of the first page as well so she can catch up on all the goss at home as well :D:D

yes a warm welcome home to you and andy too from me

I thought it was going to be quiet around these parts with so many away but we certainly managed to fill the void.:D :D

hope you had a ton of fun and was upgraded from your upstairs/downstairs cabin.

Welcome home Chez & Andy...

We'd like to come and welcome you back to Brisbane, but I'm afraid it's way too early on a Saturday morning for us!! The last time we were up that early on a Saturday morning, we we ourselves sailing under the Gateway bridge coming back from our cruise!

Sam, have a safe trip to Melbourne and have a wonderful time.... Don't do too much damage to my old home town!! We want it left in working order for our visit at Christmas please :D

Welcome home (almost) ChezandAndy,

We hope you had a terrific time on the Pacific Sun. The cruise cam shows she has just gone under the bridge. What am I doing up so early??? Don't ask :mad:

Sarah

well I am going to:D :D

are you STILL up or just getting up?

well I am going to:D :D

are you STILL up or just getting up?

Hehe, I'm TOO old to be still up at that time - I was JUST getting up!! Well, the cat woke me at 3.00 and then I couldn't get back to sleep courtesy of a snoring DH (he wasn't so dear then though :p ). Tis going to be a very long day I think.

Hi guys!!

Thanks for the welcome home:) we have done ship, plane and car today so pretty buggered:eek: Had a great time, even though we left 4 hours late, missed Noumea:D and had a breakout of Noro Virus on the ship!!

Cant wait to catch up with you all, read all the reviews on the PD.

Will fill you in tomorrow if Andy lets me on the puter:p

The highlight of my trip was meeting all the Brissy CCers, it was so good!!

had coffee with Jo an JP this morn:)

Chez

xx

Archived