Sunblock for the lips?

java girl 65

Hard to beat Coopertone kids lip balm ...

http://www.coppertone.com/detail_kd_30lipbalm.aspx

Coppertone KIDS® Lip Balm

SPF 30

• Lip balm with sunscreen in "cherry-licious" flavor
  • Lickproof for sun, wind and cold
  • Gentle, non-irritating formula
  • Dermatologist tested
  • UVA/UVB protection
  • Available in .15 oz. size

********Look for anybrand with spf of at least 30 *********

Hard to beat Coopertone kids lip balm ...

http://www.coppertone.com/detail_kd_30lipbalm.aspx

Coppertone KIDS® Lip Balm

SPF 30

• Lip balm with sunscreen in "cherry-licious" flavor
  • Lickproof for sun, wind and cold
  • Gentle, non-irritating formula
  • Dermatologist tested
  • UVA/UVB protection
  • Available in .15 oz. size

********Look for anybrand with spf of at least 30 *********

Thanks for the info...

I actually have an allergy to the sun on my bottom lip and if I go out into the sun for long periods of time without a hat or sunblock my lip swells up and gets very sore. I use solarSense- SPF 45 for face, nose and lips it's into a little round jar- white bottom -orange top. I also like the banana boat-SPF 30 and No-Ad SPF 30 also. They are in chapstick form and the banana boat is waterproof, I am not sure on the No-Ad. I bought all at walmart in the pharmacy department.

Just remember to keep re-applying. People don't always remember to re-apply sunscreen let alone lip balm. We have the Banana Boat baby stick. FPF 50. It looks like a 1 1/2 inch diameter lipstick. We put that on our faces and lips. It absorbs so there is no white stuff. Also it blends in easily around the lips

I kid you not, I probably buy some type of SPF lip balm every single Summer, because I can never remember where I put the previous year's. (Then sometimes the other ones turn up and other times they don't.) My least favorite is the basic Chapstick with SPF, but it tends to be available year around, so it is easy to find. The Banana Boat with SPF is probably my favorite. I have also owned Blistex with SPF, and a variety of other brands that don't come to mind right now. I have never purchased any that are glossy or that stay white. And when I can't find any of the many that I own, I just use the children's SPF 45 or 50 sunscreen on my lips, and it works just fine.

Hi,

I always get my sunblock onboard, sorry can't remember the name right now.

If you buy 2 bottles (about $11 each) they give you a free face stick. It's like a large lip balm.

I love this product as I can throw it in my bag and apply it in all areas not just the lips.

I will definately get sun blisters on my lip if I don't use a lip sunscreen. (they look so awful!) Never had one while using this product. :D

I like the Banana Boat lip balm. I use it year around. I like to keep it in my pocket at work and found that other lip balms got too warm and soft from body heat, then I discovered that the Banana Boat doesn't get soft in my pocket so that's all I use now.

Archived