past guest program

brovol

i have cruised with carnival twice before, and am considering booking a march cruise on the legend. i was curious about the past guest requirements, and what perks they provide, but after a diligent search on carnivals web site, i cant find anything. i have platinum status with princess, and i know i probably do not qualify for anything good until i have sailed with carnival at least 4 or 5 times. can anyone give me the rundown? thank you in advance.

Carnival Platinum perks begin on your 10th Carnival cruise. Cruises with sister companies don't count. After 1 Carnival cruise you will receive a gold sail & sign card & maybe a past guest discount if they are available on the ship & date you choose. On 5 day or longer cruises, you will receive an invitation to the Past Guest party.

You should already be on their past gust list. Do you recieve Currents magazine? Well, the mag is one of the perks, other would be guest at the past guess party. You might also get some discounts for future cruises. The platinum level is at 10 cruises.

1 or more cruises

• Exclusive past guest offers

• Complimentary subscription to Currents magazine

Vacation Interchange Privileges on Carnival sister brands

• Special Gold Sail & Sign card

• Invitation to special cocktail reception (5 day or longer cruise)

Past Guest reunion cruises loaded with extras

10 cruises

• All Gold member benefits

• Carnival Concierge Club benefits* including:

• Personalized stationery

• A special Carnival logo item

• Guaranteed dining times and supper club reservations

• Complimentary $20 entry fee into blackjack or slots tournament**

• Spa Carnival priority reservations

• Petit fours and/or canapés delivered to cabin*** one evening

• Complimentary wash and fold laundry service

• Priority tender boarding

• Priority embarkation and debarkation

• Complimentary arcade tokens valued at $5 dollars for guests under

18 years of age

Sail and celebrate your Carnival “milestone” with our exciting new guest recognition program. Past guests who sail on a “milestone” 25th, 50th and 75th “Fun Ship” cruise will receive shipboard credit representing 25 percent, 50 percent, or 75 percent of their cruise fair, respectively, for that particular voyage. And, for your 100th earn a complimentary Caribbean, Mexican Riviera or Alaskan voyage up to eight days in length. These “milestone” cruise benefits are in addition to the other amenities and privileges of being a “Platinum” cardholder.

We're leaving on our second Carnival next week (Triumph, Dec. 1 to the Eastern Caribbean). I already receive the Currents magazine and emails about past-guest offers. When/how will I receive the invitation to the past-guest party on my upcoming cruise? Will the invitation come via email before we leave, or will it be waiting for us when we check in for our cruise next week? Thanks in advance for a quick answer!

You will receive an invitation in your cabin the day before the party. The parties are usually pretty good and lots of fun to attend!

To the other person that asked - no, you will only get a past guest invite on your second Carnival cruise. I have been on 10 HAL cruises and didn't recieve anything on my first Carnival cruise. Sorry!

Archived