Jamaica Tour Guides - Peat Taylor

airlinerob

We used Peat Taylor in April and really enjoyed his tour. He and his son were our tour guides. I would definately recommend him. Also, if you are interested in Dunns River Falls, he will get you there before the crowds arrive.

We took Peat's tour in March and had a blast. We were the first group up the Falls. He then took us up into the mountains, through some of the villages, and capped it off with a stop at a primary school. He offered to take people back to the ship for lunch or anywhere else. We opted to eat at The Ruins. Fantastic food (US$14 per person - all you can eat and drink). After lunch, Peat picked us up and took us around so we could get some shopping done.

The next time we go to Ocho Rios, we'll sign-up with Peat again!

Rick

• 2 weeks later...

When my wife and I went on the Century in July, Peat made our trip most enjoyable. He will do whatever he can to please you. I asked Peat if I could get a local food item called a "pattie" and he sent his son with me to a local fast food establishment to get one. I didn't know it at the time, but his son was there to make sure I didn't get hassled or ripped off. I appreciated his concern and would recommend Peat to anyone. I felt very well taken care of.

Archived