The Eagles are beating the Patriots!

Merion_Mom

Seems like Eagles/Patriots are becoming a rivalry. I know they are in different conferences but we (Eagles fan)wanted this one as payback from SB a few years back. Great game. Take out the first and last int and Eagles win big! Shoulda woulda coulda. Best game I saw in a long time. Reed and Belichek did a great job!

Rob&Bonnie-

It isn't about opening/not opening the thread; its about having to go through all the off-topic clutter when you're trying to use the Board for its intended purpose, cruising information. If I went to an NFL.COM page and had people talking about cruising, I'd have the same response ;-)

Happy cruising....

Rob&Bonnie-

It isn't about opening/not opening the thread; its about having to go through all the off-topic clutter when you're trying to use the Board for its intended purpose, cruising information. If I went to an NFL.COM page and had people talking about cruising, I'd have the same response ;-)

Happy cruising....

You know if this thread's heading even purported to be discussing cruise information, I might agree with you, but it is quite obvious from its title what the thread is about and a single off-topic thread, while it may be annoying to you, certainly doesn't qualify as "clutter". I don't feel compelled to open and read every thread posted on this or any of the cruise boards. Sometimes a title may be misleading and cause me to open it only to be disappointed in the content that I find, but I don't think that is the case here. Just ignore it and it will fade away from lack of participation, or because it is unlikely that any other team will perform as well as the Eagles did last night against the Patriots. Cheer up the Super Bowl is only two months away.;)

This probably is a float away lounge topic. But to keep it on line, maybe next year I'll get to watch a game while I cruise.

A few years ago I was on a cruise in the buy week of the Superbowl. My group wore Eagles T-Shirts every day. Our door was Eagle decorated. Our horse for the race was "The Filly Eagle" (She didn't win which we should have taken as an omen). It was a LOT of fun and a great conversation starter.

Someday...

[

Ashamed of being CHEATERS ???????

Not in the least!! :) Rules are made to be broken....do you drive the posted speed limit all the time???

From the Pittsburgh Tribune: "The really bad news for the rest of the league is the Patriots have clearly rallied around their head coach and one another thanks to the controversy and subsequent disciplinary action handed down from Goodell. Bill Belichick need no longer concern himself with artificially fostering that us-against-the-world mentality so many coaches seem so desperate to create.

The NFL has done that for him."

We don't care what the Pats haters think....we KNOW we are the best team in football right now! :)

Archived