Review of the Voyager Crossing

Island Cruiser

Really enjoyed your review. It has been over a year since we were on the Voyager -- it's so good to read that most things are still wonderful. We, too, enjoy the all-inclusive format of Regent from the standpoint of having the opportunity to meet so many people in the lounges (the chocolate martini's are pretty good as well:-)

I have a heck of the time figuring out how to do it too. You click on "Reviews" above. It will give you a selection of ships. You select Seven Seas Voyager. That will take you to another screen. On that you find "member reviews." Click on that and it will take you to a list of recent Voyager reviews. Mine is on top since it is the most recent. Pat It was a fabulous cruise!

Great review and brought back oodles of happy memories from our crossing in Nov 06.

I have to say, though, that the CD sounds like she should be on Carnival and certainly NOT RSSC. The thought of being asked to hug the person next to me gave me shudders!!

Archived