Explorer Daily Update and photos

iroyster

Good Morning from the Explorer. We left last night 9/6 at about 10:30 PM. Ship appears to be about 2/3 full. Frances did a job on us and Flordia. The first full day will be a sea day and heading to Cozumel for arrival 7:00 AM Wednesday.

Smooth sailing and pretty weather at this time. We have meet and mingle at 11:30 AM, not sure how many of our crowd made the ship.

I will post photo's at least daily for anyone that wants to see them, the link is below.

Anyone with info that I need to know about Cozumel, Costa Maya or Georgetown please let me know. We were not prepared for this itinerary.

Thanks

Ira/Kim

We just got off the Explorer yesterday (a day delayed) and I will post a full review in a few days.

We did not miss a port and had a perfect vacation.

I suggest you book Stingray City with Nativeway -- www.nativewaywatersports.com. Perfect day and perfect excursion. It was $25/per person. Did the stingrays and two snorkeling stops. PERFECT.

Enjoy, Elise

How do I view your photos? I don't see a link.

Right below the big words Photo Link will be a link that says explorer 9/5 opps, click on the explorer 9/5 opps.

If that doesn't work click on my name at the top left and you will see the same link.

Ira

Archived