I Think I'll Stick To Cruises

Star-Man

Well im home from melbourne 2 days early and boy am i glad to be back. Lets put it this way, everything that could go wrong did go wrong. It was just one big disaster from where i was sitting.

The plane was an hour late leaving Brisbane and that was just the start.

I will be going back there, just not any time soon as because of what happened, im now practically broke and ive spent more than i would have if i cruised this week instead.

Oh and I got to see the Star again too when i was coming over the westgate bridge

2068554720_cd7c50a72d_o.jpg

Hi Sam

Sorry your trip didn't go to well.

I use to take land trips around NZ and different countries and some were good and some were bad. I was always amazed how much money I would spend in 7 - 10 days.

Once I looked at the cost of cruising, compared with a land trip, cruising is a far better deal, plus I have never not enjoyed a cruise.

Anyway Sam, I'm sure that in the future you will enjoy many happy trips away somewhere.

Take care

Oh, great picture Sam. Thanks.

Regards

Roland

2002 Pacific Sky (September from Sydney)

2003 Pacific Sky (September from Sydney)

2004 Pacific Sky (August from Auckland)

2005 Pacific Sun (August from Sydney)

2006 Pacific Sun (September from Sydney)

2007 Pacific Star (September from Brisbane)

Still looking for my 2008 cruise:rolleyes:

Im fine now everyone, thanks for your concern :)

Delayed flight in the first place, food poisoning, losing the one thing i borrowed off someone and then having 2 days worth of plans completely fall apart. Was a rather pricey experience for me.

Cruises certainly are the choice of the holiday types for me from now on. Just have to save for a while to get on one again.

ooh and there are a few photos from the trip here:

[, losing the one thing i borrowed off someone and then having 2 days worth of plans completely fall apart. Was a rather pricey experience for me.

This wasnt the girlfriend was it.:)

i hope with a couple of days back at home now you are feeling better and like most younger folk have bounced back ok.

take care sam

Im fine now everyone, thanks for your concern :)

Delayed flight in the first place, food poisoning, losing the one thing i borrowed off someone and then having 2 days worth of plans completely fall apart. Was a rather pricey experience for me.

Cruises certainly are the choice of the holiday types for me from now on. Just have to save for a while to get on one again.

ooh and there are a few photos from the trip here:

Sorry to hear your trip to Melbourne didn't go as well as you planned....

Great pics as usual. Good shot of Pacific Star from the Westgate Bridge - about the best angle to view it from too.

Love the photo of the bottle in St Kilda.

Looks like you picked the right day to go up the Eureka Tower. My parents were up there last Wednesday, and they couldn't see anything through the mist/rain.

[, losing the one thing i borrowed off someone and then having 2 days worth of plans completely fall apart. Was a rather pricey experience for me.

This wasnt the girlfriend was it.:)

i hope with a couple of days back at home now you are feeling better and like most younger folk have bounced back ok.

take care sam

Ahahahaha the thought... losing the girlfriend, yes that would certainly throw a spanner in the works - I think her parents would have been mighty upset :p Hope all is well now Sam!

Liz

Archived