NJ Van Service to Cape Liberty

guineapiggirl

Hi Everybody,

We live in NNJ and 4 of us will need transportation to the port, so we will probably need a van. Any reccommendations? I have been searching online, but it seems like most of the companies are based in NY or on Long Island, and I am afraid that they will charge more money to come out to Jersey since they originate in NY. I guess my other option is the phone book. Yuck!

Thank you,

Kim

check local limo companies..4 of you could probably fit in a big limo...might not be such a bad deal...that seems to be the trouble with us in NJ......not so much in the lines of shuttle services...but at least we are close to the port!:D

try http://www.dial7.com they are in NY but when i googled morristown shuttle their ad came up and it says NJ too...worth a shot.

Trish-I didn't call State Shuttle yet, but that quote was from dial 7. The lowest quote so far is from Blue Limousine and that is $115 (not including tax & tolls), so we may go with them. I will call State Shuttle to see what their fee was. It will probably be less that $140 since we are a bit closer. Thank you again for your help.

kim

Archived