Will my balcony...

parrotthead

This would be unacceptale. If I book an underwaterline balcony I want it underwaterline all the time.

Incedently, how is the rising of the ship done? Is it hydrolics?

To book one of those rooms you have to show proof of a PADI or equivalent dive card and have done a dive in the last 12 months. I think it's hydroponics that makes the ships rise, (or is it yeast?:confused:)

This would be unacceptale. If I book an underwaterline balcony I want it underwaterline all the time.

Well, if your itinerary includes Jamaica, you may get your wish since few passengers leave the ship at this port.:)

I told my sister on out last cruise (it was her First) not to go on the Balcony at night because it was under water. I also told her for the life boat drill if her luggage was at the cabin to bring it with her up to the life boat drill. My father told her the truth and spoiled my joke

I have a SIL who would have believed every bit of this. She once asked me what kind of kitchen tool I used to get the perfect circle in the white part of deviled eggs. :p

after each day of people stuffing themselves on the restaurants they will get heavier and when more and more people go off the ship for excursions, the ship will rise up in the water because its lighter,lol:D

be on a floor above the water? I want to see the water from above and also will want to open the door and go out on the balcony which will be hard if it is below the water.

teehee, sorry I couldn't resist

I'm saying now that I have not read any further in the thread than the first post. That being said....

Your balcony room will be above water unless you specifically request one below water and then you'll have to provide proof of a C-Card with atleast 25 logged dives.

I'm saying now that I have not read any further in the thread than the first post. That being said....

Your balcony room will be above water unless you specifically request one below water and then you'll have to provide proof of a C-Card with atleast 25 logged dives.

This is why you should read the entire post. Then you would have read post #78, and you would have seen this was already answered!:p

This is why you should read the entire post. Then you would have read post #78, and you would have seen this was already answered!:p

Don't have time to read all of them .. although some that I did read afterward makes me wonder if some people have a sense of humor.

At least you wouldn't get hurt falling off your balcony if it was underwater.

Yeah but your pool towels won't air dry. Maybe if the Star Princess had underwater balconies it wouldn't have caught fire... hmmmmm. (Suggestion box over at Princess.....)

Can they do that? Is it legal?

Is it per person or per room?

Thank you in advance.

Yes, they can do that. Yes, it's legal. The price is per person that walks out on the balcony, so don't let your steward near that balcony door!!!!

You're welcome =)

I'm just surprised, poor kid needs alot of help. Please place all of your oars in the water.

Your pug is so adorable :) I have an all black one. They are my absolute most favorite dogs. Such characters they are...lol

after each day of people stuffing themselves on the restaurants they will get heavier and when more and more people go off the ship for excursions, the ship will rise up in the water because its lighter,lol:D

That makes perfect sense!

Thank you. I knew someone would know.

Do you have an inside or an outside balcony room?

Good Question...I'll have to check. I have already been tipped off to check and see if the stairs by my room go 'up' or 'down'. Wouldnt want to be stuck by the 'down' stairs and have to go to the other end of the boat to get to the 'up' stairs. All great advice.

Archived