Serenade suggestions

jo797

nothing has changed. I was on the serenade from 12/1-12/8. Had a great time. the weather could have been better at the first 2 ports. I loved Barbados (Blue Monkey beach!!!). The food at the seaview cafe was AWESOME!

Also, try to spend a few days in Old San Juan before or after the cruise. I had a great time there too!!!

We are going on the Serenade to the Panama Canal in Oct! We will sail on her over Haloween and Miss all the election coverage or a good part of it! I loved the Seaview cafe on the Radiance. We had the Reuben and it was good too. I hope they have it on the Serenade. Also the Solarium had some great chocolate and coocnut crepes.

Lexi

What is Ladies Pamper night in the spa???

And also in deciding which night to make reservations, do we make the reservations when we get on the ship or before. Will the formal nights and the menus for each night stay the same from this year to next. We are taking one of the first cruises next fall when the serenade gets back to San Juan and won't be able to ask on this board for new info.

What is Ladies Pamper night in the spa???

And also in deciding which night to make reservations, do we make the reservations when we get on the ship or before. Will the formal nights and the menus for each night stay the same from this year to next. We are taking one of the first cruises next fall when the serenade gets back to San Juan and won't be able to ask on this board for new info.

You have to make reservations when you get on the ship unless you are in a grand suite or above and contact the concierge ahead of time.

The formal nights will probably remain the same (Sun/Thurs) but there is no way to know about the menus. They changed from last year to this year.

Ladies Pamper Night is offered on Antigua/St. L nights and those appts can only be booked when they come out in the compass. If the regular treatments book up on those nights then they don't have to offer them but if bookings are slow they offer them. You get a chocolate, a glass of champagne, mini-facial, mini-back/neck/shoulder massage, foot massage, and scalp massage (as best as I can recall).

I just got off the Serenade and the thermal suite was $70 a person or $115 a couple for the entire week. If you wanted to go for just one day it was $15 for a day pass. There was no hourly rate.

If you bought the weekly couple pass you could add a 1 hour Rasul session to the package but I don't remember how much extra it was.

I am guessing the Serenade pricing is cheaper than Brilliance due to it being a 7 day cruise (I believe the Brilliance does mostly 10 and 11 night cruises).

What exactly does the thermal suite entail?

Archived