Online Check in Question/idea for kids/e-doc question

:confused: I know that I need to give them a credit card to tie to the SeaPass/ID and that I will need to print off a confirmation page. Will I also need to print off a bar code? My home printer is not very good and I don't want to print a screwed up bar code and wind up giving them all the info at the dock. Again. Can anyone tell me?

Another question. The luggage tags in the e-doc. Do I need a color printer?

My twin and I are super excited and i think we're boring our family with all of our plans/questions.

I even made my nieces their own countdown calendar. Every morning they tear off a picture to color. (beach balls, swim suit, dolphin, ship, etc.) and then it tells them "# more days..."

I can't remember if there is a bar code so I am hoping someone else remembers.

As far as the kids...we always make a countdown calendar to hang on the fridge with the name of the ship and some pictures of the ship. We start at 30 days to sail...every morning the girls wake up and put another x on the calendar.

If you need any more tips about sailing with kids, feel free to pop on over to the family board. :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49

There is a barcode upper right of the Set Sail Pass, however I honestly don't remember it ever being scanned. Think the most important part is that your last 4 numbers of the credit card match the credit card you intend on using for the Seapass and that it's signed. I had to change mine after I had already printed the Set Sail Pass and received the message that my old Set Sail Pass was no longer valid and needed to be reprinted. My printer is almost always on it's last leg in ink and we have never had a problem.

The luggage info in the e-docs is actually not the tags themselves but just the info you need once you get to the dock. The porter will have blank tags and the page with the luggage tag info is what you write or have them write once you have the actual (sticker) tags.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived