What Is Important

sagiv666

Earlier today, I watched the Army-Navy football game. Navy won the game 38-3 for the 6th straight year, but as I watched both team stand as their respective alma mater themes were played, I could not help but wonder, with all the fighting throughout the world, how many seniors will be alive to watch their respective teams in the next clash next year. I think of all the differences of opinion we have in this forum and how they seem so petty in the light of what the young men and women who graduate from all the military academies will be facing in the subsequent months. I pray that we all have happy holidays and a good new year, and this applies to these men and women as well.:o

Going into the game we all new one team would win and the other would lose.

Now as they end there senior year, in the spring they will face challenges. We all face challenges but none so great as there's. I pray for them too, and their families.

These men are willing to defend our country, on the front line, and support the decisions of men many ranks above them whether they approve or disaprove.

Archived