*Live* - Rhapsody

matmar

Thank you Texans for letting us use your ship for our cruise. What a great ship.....I think a lot of aussies will want it to stay down under.

We are on day 9 of our 17 day cruise Sydney to Singapore.

Ship - WOW

Entertainment great....food great......

:D :D :D

Thank you Texans for letting us use your ship for our cruise. What a great ship.....I think a lot of aussies will want it to stay down under.

Ship - WOW

You are MOST welcome!;) Your cruise sounds wonderful!! I'm not sure where Rhapsody will be staying but I don't THINK it is coming back to Galveston!:confused: :confused:

The Rhapsody will be doing a stint in Asia before returning to do Alaska. Then September next year will make her way back out to Australia for 7 months before heading back to do Alaska. It will then again do Australia during our 2009/2010 Summer. I hope that they keep her, or even another ship, out here permanently.

A big thank you to Royal Caribbean.:D

She got my cruising cherry in Galveston and all of us miss her. As you can tell by my sig I went out on her a lot. Glad to be able to pass on something to our friends in Australia.

Ya'll take care of that old girl, ya hear??

Ship - WOW

Entertainment great....food great......

I read up on the listing of ports. What a neat mixture of ports and sea days. Sydney is one fantastic city, wish I were cruising with y'all just to get to Sydney.

Have a blast!

Glad you are having a great time! I love the Rhapsody--best ever!

Would you please, please do me a favor? Would you find a waiter named Morgan (not assistant, he's a waiter) in the dinning room and tell him Leslie said hi. It would mean the world to me.

Thanks!

Archived