Roll Call Pride 12/15/07 Barbados

floridaphilly

I have not seen any talk of the 12/15 Pride. I would love to meet some cc's who will be there. Just did the Legend crossing and met some lovely people. I am taking this cruise with my mother and sisters, not my husband, so we girls just want to have fun.

Phyllis

James,

Be sure to meet a good friend of mine while aboard the Pride (Dec. 15th) Her initials are G.P. She's a wonderful gal ~~lots of fun!:p We've sailed together many times on the Pride ~~~

I so wish Seabourn would schedule the Pride's Fall Transatlantic and have the 3 days left over for our infamous, NY City back to NY City ~~ "Gilligan's Island Three Day Tour!" Good times were certainly had by all. :p

Happy Holidays

Martita

James,

Be sure to meet a good friend of mine while aboard the Pride (Dec. 15th) Her initials are G.P. She's a wonderful gal ~~lots of fun!:p We've sailed together many times on the Pride ~~~

I so wish Seabourn would schedule the Pride's Fall Transatlantic and have the 3 days left over for our infamous, NY City back to NY City ~~ "Gilligan's Island Three Day Tour!" Good times were certainly had by all. :p

Happy Holidays

Martita

Well color me green. I am so missing the Pride and her crew! Avalon, that's wonderful that you have a balcony cabin for your cruise, what a lovely place to gaze out at those aquamarine seas! I hope you have a beautiful trip, please post if you can. I would love to hear about your experiences. Does your itinerary include Mayreau? I've decided it is one of my favorite islands...that wide expanse of beach is perfect for Seabourn's barbeque.

Jane

Bon Voyage to the Pride Sailor's today~~~

I noticed on kroooz-cams the Queen Mary2 will be docked alongside the Seabourn Pride today in Barbados ~~~:confused:

James, the best spot to watch celebrities in St. Barts (many are there during December~~Richard Branson & his family visit their private island, "Necker" which is located right by Prickly Pear Island the month of Dec.) and have a "cheeseburger in paradise." It's Jimmy Buffet's favorite Cantina, 'Le Select ~~~if you've not visited, GO ~~~sit under the trees and drink a Red Stripe ......who knows, Mr. Jimmy may just be there:D ("Goldfingers", next door, is a great place to shop---duty free)

Have lots of fun!:p

Martita B.

Never a dull moment aboard the Seabourn Pride!

I've received word that the Pride could not depart Barbados at 11 p.m, as scheduled~~~left at 2 a.m. Reason: a big crane fell right on top of a cargo container full of Cheffy's eggs and cheese! CARUMBA!:confused: "scrambled eggs, anyone ??:eek: "

Then when they sailed into St Bart's the harbor was being barracaded by fishermen and their boats ~~they were demonstrating against the fuel prices! No tenders were being allowed to call on Gustavia ~~~ Sooo the Pride Sailor's sailed on to St. Martin ~~~

I wish them a continued safe and a happy holiday! I'm sure they are all having a wonderful time enjoying not only the service, food, wines and warm weather, but the happy camaraderie and fellowship of our Seabourn family~~~:p

Martita B.

Never a dull moment aboard the Seabourn Pride!

I've received word that the Pride could not depart Barbados at 11 p.m, as scheduled~~~left at 2 a.m. Reason: a big crane fell right on top of a cargo container full of Cheffy's eggs and cheese! CARUMBA!:confused: "scrambled eggs, anyone ??:eek: "

Then when they sailed into St Bart's the harbor was being barracaded by fishermen and their boats ~~they were demonstrating against the fuel prices! No tenders were being allowed to call on Gustavia ~~~ Sooo the Pride Sailor's sailed on to St. Martin ~~~

I wish them a continued safe and a happy holiday! I'm sure they are all having a wonderful time enjoying not only the service, food, wines and warm weather, but the happy camaraderie and fellowship of our Seabourn family~~~:p

Martita B.

Archived