Dawn Princess Alaska Pics (May 24 - June 7)

Coral

Hi,

Here are some pics of my Back 2 Back Dawn Princess cruise in May. I have posted pics of:

Glacier Bay

College Fiords

Experience the Yukon trip in Skagway

White Pass RR trip in Skagway

Wheeled Dog sledding in Skagway

Dawn Princess suite pictures

Ketchikan town/Creek Street

Great Alaskan Lumberjack show and a few Duck tour pics

alaska 2004 pics

------------

I haven't had time to label any pics and also have not finished the ones of Juneau, the Dawn Princess and some misc scenary pictures I took along the way. At the rate I am going, it may be awhile. If I can answer any questions - let me know.

Also - the days in Glacier Bay and College Fiords were much different from week to week. One day in College Fiords we didn't get as close to Harvard Glacier due to the ice in the water - the previous week there was no ice in the water.

Hope you enjoy (and hope I don't bore anyone). I took about 2000 pics but only posted about 300.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carnival Fascination S. Carib 03/98 • Sea Princess W. Carib 11/99 • Grand Princess E. Carib 12/00 • Celebrity Millennium W. Carib 2/01 • Explorer of the Seas E. Carib 12/01 • Grand Princess W. Carib 04/02 • Radiance of the Seas Alaska 06/02 • Sun Princess Mexico 12/02 • Grand Princess W. Carib 04/03 • Coral Princess Alaska 05/03 • Golden Princess E. Carib 11/03 • Dawn Princess Alaska 05/04 • Dawn Princess Alaska 06/04

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Archived