Romance on the High Seas.....

JeffCoud

Well folks, back from the Mercury a week ago....and wouldn't you know it my first time out sailing as a single man, and I find romance in Ketchikan (of all places). The man in question was sailing on the Summit, a ship which was in port with us in Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan....sadly didn't meet him until Ketchikan....would have been fun to get together with him in all 3 ports! It was a rather warm sunny day, and I met him on the street near Little Switzerland, lol. We took some time that afternoon to get to know one another better....In any case, I have a budding romance taking place over phone and e-mail, and he's coming to DC for work at the end of the month and staying the weekend with me. Ok, it's not quite Charo and the Love Boat, but it's as close as I've ever gotten lol!

Sadly, I didn't think to take a picture of him (yet), but here is my picture gallery from my Alaska trip:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jeffcoud2/album?.dir=9645&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jeffcoud2/my_photos

Full review will probably be written this weekend.

Jeff

Thanks for the picture gallery link. Brought back pleasant memories of our Alaska sailings on Mercury. Looks like you had a great trip...from several angles. Hehehe

Best wishes to you on your budding romance and upcoming weekend visit. You go guy!!

CM

Archived