I want my RCC...but

Willie T

Have been thinking of getting together a group cruise on the Vision for next year. Love this ship. But due to the new smoking rules, you can't smoke in your room unless you have a balcony. All our friends and family, and ourselves, are blue collar, "economy" cruisers. Most who would love to go can not afford a balcony. I realize we could go outside every time the urge struck, but really, who wants to do that? I wanted the Vision so bad, but I think I will have to go to another line.

Anyone else having the same problem?:(

IF YOU love rccl that much, just do a little research about the ship, and try to get a block of cabins for your group close to an outdoor access area, that way you wont have to go to far outside. Im a non smoker, but i see what your dilemma is.

I do agree w/ rccl though. my fiance has bad ashtma, and if someone the cruise prior to ours smokes, it affects her when we get in. we've had to get our cabin moved on 2 of 5 cruises due to smoke.

Archived