ColoradoLad

Hi All!

Have a few quick questions.

First, no reviews as it has not happened yet

then:

1. I use a wheelchair sometimes........ any suggestions,

as I am in a group see no problems as I do not need accessable stateroom

2. Attire for Men and Women: As I read, I see no issues as I have a Tux,

the ladies are OK with the usual "black dress" and such?

3. Can I wear my Army Dress Blues: not that I will but do folks on this line ever do this. Last cruises I saw no (RCI dress uniforms, say two years ago always, so I doubt I will.

4. Do I need to get a second shirt? Laundry slow?

Will post the exact date when I know: we all are looking forward to this one!

I cruised in the military (yes, once a long time ago the ARmy shipped out via ships!) and Commodore, Norwegian and recently RCI! RCI was always very good to our group but this time the cruise has few crew and staff we know.

Many thanks!

Joe

Hi Joe, I wish I could help, but if you ever read any of my other posts, I'm an idiot, I admit it, just don't tell anyone, it will be our secret!

Why did I post to you, you live in Pueblo, you guys print the best Government Publications I ever read, thanks!

Have a great cruise!

Joe,

I would be honored to have you on our ship for New Years. Thank you for your service.

As to your questions, I'm not sure what kind of suggestions you are looking for. I would reccomend bringing your wheelchair and leaving it in the room. This way it is available if you should need it.

Regarding attire, your tux and a black dress for your partner is appropriate. Your dress blues would be acceptable for formal night. As to a second shirt, Laundry takes about two days, but you can pay for priority service and have it bakc the next day you make the choice.

One more thing to keep in mind. Grand Cayman and Panama Canal excursions will require tendering, give yourself extra time to disembark

Nothing could even remotely come close to your Dress Blues!

Those that serve and have served stand at the front of the line!

On HAL, NCL,, RCI.....everyone was impressed by those wearing a Military Dress Uniform!

SHip's laundry is one day service.

Hello to a fellow service member. While we don't serve the same country, I am a Canadian, I always wear my dress blues equilivent, my red mess kit on formal nights aboard ship. Certainly not trying to stand out in the sea of tuxes but damm proud of what I do and my mess kit is my tux. I would think your dress blues would be more than welcome especially having read the comments above. Be proud of your service to your country, it's an honour to serve. You were one who listened to your past President Kennedy. "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"

Have a safe and enjoyable curise

Archived