Dr. Laura Schlessinger Cruise

AdeleMc

Oosterdam 9/30/08. Yes, you have to book thru specific agency to be part of the Dr Laura events. She will be performing her One Woman Show 'In My Never to be Humble Opinion" for members booked into the group, plus other surprise goodies. Go to her site for the details.

• 1 month later...

My cousin really wanted to go on that cruise. So I said I would go but then she had to back out.

I was happy she did because I was able to book a 7 night Mexican Riviera cruise for less money then if we went on this four day one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm also going on this cruise, it will be my first cruise! My wonderful sister is treating me. She is a Dr. Laura fan and has sent me 2 of her books, which I found quite interesting, very pro marriage and family in practical ways, not just "go home and love your husband and don't ask questions" like I've heard from some other conservative pundits. I see Dr. Laura as an accomplished woman who has made a good career serving those who seek her skills. If you don't agree with her, turn the knob. If you think she may be able to help you in some way, call in, it's that simple. The beauty of freedom. We can choose to appreciate a media personality or despise them and it's all in the power of our own little fingers!

I can't wait for this cruise! Spending time with my sister is the best part, but all I've read about the Oosterdam and HAL in general keeps me counting the days! I've waited 40 some years to take a cruise,and now, thanks to a wonderful sister, (and Dr. Laura!)I will finally get to!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
If you don't agree with her, turn the knob. If you think she may be able to help you in some way, call in, it's that simple. The beauty of freedom. We can choose to appreciate a media personality or despise them and it's all in the power of our own little fingers!

Too bad most of the right-wingers that adore "Doctor" Laura don't follow the turn the knob if you don't like it advice themselves.

Archived