Check your ressies

Kaycee1

Hi Everyone,

Today I was on the Royal web site checking out the new updates and I noticed they had added the fuel supplement to my ressies.:eek: I new that couldn't be right since I had already paid in full before they added the surcharges. Anyway I called and it seems the computer automatically adds it to everyones ressies paid in full or not. They said they fixed my ressies but it still shows otherwise on their web site. I will call again in a couple of days. Just thought I would give you all the heads up.

There are several threads on this already. It is a newly implemented reservation website and there are glitches in it still to be worked out. Imagine that?! :p ;) Anyone who has dealt with the RCCL website for any length of time won't be all that surprised. :cool:

There are several threads on this already. It is a newly implemented reservation website and there are glitches in it still to be worked out. Imagine that?! :p ;) Anyone who has dealt with the RCCL website for any length of time won't be all that surprised. :cool:

oops I justed noticed the other threads. :o

Same thing happened to me today. Final payment has been made on my B2B cruise on the AOS - I had to pay the fuel supplement for one week which I did, but I did not have to pay for the other week because that cruise was paid off in full before November 16th (before the announcement) lo and behold, the $70 was showing up under my booking as being owed. I called RCI, spoke to someone is resolutions and had it removed immediately..it wasn't a big deal. If you see the charge and it really shouldn't be there, just call RCI and have it resolved :)

yes, they will remove it but as soon as you go back into your "my cruises" it flips back to balance due $70.00. I had mine removed six times and was finally told today to stay out of "my cruises" until they fix the glitch. no mention as to how long it may take. i was told to access on line check-in and booking shore excursions through the "before you board" tab.

:) Good morning Everyone,

Sorry in advance if this has already been addressed. I spoke with RCCl for the fourth time:eek: this morning about my reservation and the 70.00 fuel fee. They said it will take at least a week before they will have this problem fixed. Go figure. I day to mess it up , a week to fix it:p Also, the reps are being a little less courteous, almost bordering on rudeness

:) Good morning Everyone,

Sorry in advance if this has already been addressed. I spoke with RCCl for the fourth time:eek: this morning about my reservation and the 70.00 fuel fee. They said it will take at least a week before they will have this problem fixed. Go figure. I day to mess it up , a week to fix it:p Also, the reps are being a little less courteous, almost bordering on rudeness

Thanks , I guess I will hang up now. I have been on hold for about 15 minutes. I was told yesterday it was taken off but it has not been. I will be cruising during final payment next week, I sure hope they get it fixed and don't cancel my Feb reservation for non payment!! YIKES

Same here. I called yesterday and had it removed. Today, it's still on the online reservation site. I called again and was told it doesn't appear on their internal system and I am paid in full. They are sending me an email to verify my zero balance.

P.S. Both reps were very courteous.

Archived