cruise credits

lradle

I just returned from a seven night vision cruise. The cruise is listed in my reservations on the RCI website, but the credit says "0". Does anyone know the eligibility requirements for cruise credits or where I can find that information on the RCI website. I looked but was unsuccessful.

It takes a while for it to show up, don't worry. I had them take as long as 7 months to show but they will eventually.:D Any cruise counts as 1 credit, if you stay in JS or above then you get additional credit and if the cruise is 12+ days then you get another additional.

It can take a while for the cruise credit to change from 0. Usually the cruise itself pops up first and then later on they add the credit. Sometimes this can take as little as a few days or as long as several months.

I just returned from a seven night vision cruise. The cruise is listed in my reservations on the RCI website, but the credit says "0". Does anyone know the eligibility requirements for cruise credits or where I can find that information on the RCI website. I looked but was unsuccessful.

Be happy it's at least listed. My Sovereign cruise from November (which would make me platinum) isn't even listed. My friends who were on the same trip have it listed correctly and have been upgraded to platinum status. I've been told (via e-mail) by C & A that a duplicate record was created for me for that cruise instead of it being added to my already existing account (no explanation of how that happened, they had my C & A # with the reservation) and because they are upgrading their system, it can't be fixed on the web site or on their system either one at this time. I was advised to call if it isn't corrected within a month of my April cruise so they can fix it at that time.

It will take a while. My credit is finally listed in my Cruise History from our Labor Day cruise, but my total cruise credits still has not updated (History is correct). C&A has the right #, so that is all that really matters. We will make Diamond in Jan and I want to make sure I get my extra discount on our Liberty balcony in April. As long as C&A shows the right #, my credit will go through, so I am okay. Eventually, the Website will get it right.

Be happy it's at least listed. My Sovereign cruise from November (which would make me platinum) isn't even listed. My friends who were on the same trip have it listed correctly and have been upgraded to platinum status. I've been told (via e-mail) by C & A that a duplicate record was created for me for that cruise instead of it being added to my already existing account (no explanation of how that happened, they had my C & A # with the reservation) and because they are upgrading their system, it can't be fixed on the web site or on their system either one at this time. I was advised to call if it isn't corrected within a month of my April cruise so they can fix it at that time.

I still have no cruise history for my cruise last Sept. I was also told that a duplicate record was created and they would merge my files. After waiting a month I contacted C & A and I was told that I didn't need this to be corrected right away because it wouldn't affect my membership status for my cruise next month.

Archived