Weigh-in for September 9th!

Belle

It's been a pretty bad week for me...we had major flooding and some roads were closed by my job so I decided to spend a 2 days at work...internet at work was down too...ugggg. Anyway, it is the TOM for me and I decided now to weigh in this week because I didnt want to be discouraged. Whenever it's my TOM I usually gain 2-3 lbs. If I see the scale up I will only get discouraged and start eating :( I followed my WOE this week but got very little excersize.

23 pounds in under 2 months!!! Keep up the great work.:)

Thank you for your reply! :) Can you believe I've actually been discouraged lately? I keep telling myself that I will be so happy when I get to goal, it's worth all the sacrifice now. I was just thinking yesterday, last July I actually weighed 40 pounds more than I am now. Even though I've still got at least that plus one hundred more to go, I feel so much better! Can't believe I'm still this heavy yet feeling "thin". :D Hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise next month!

:) Shauna

I was just thinking yesterday, last July I actually weighed 40 pounds more than I am now. Even though I've still got at least that plus one hundred more to go, I feel so much better! Can't believe I'm still this heavy yet feeling "thin". :D :) Shauna
You may still have 100 pounds to go, but if you've taken off 40, then you are thin compared to what you were at. Just try to imagine how thin you'll feel when you get there.:)

When I went on a diet I was hoping to get down to a little over 200, figuring I could never get back to my high school weight (over 25 years ago now). I did get down to my high school weight and if I again weighed a little over 200 I'd actually feel heavy. It's amazing how much your perspective figures into your idea of heavy and thin.

Archived