Belle

Weigh-in Day..What's to Say?

Your up or Down this Day!

Unless your Weight did a Stay!

So Post your Results on this Day..

So you'll be Sad or Gay..

Only you can Say!

Ok..Ok ..I'll Stop!

Up this morning 3 lbs.. in case don't make in Thursday. (posting Wed. night)

Might take a quick peek in morning to see how you all did but no talking..then will never leave..LOL

Leaving early in the morning, trying to beat the heat.

Hope it's water weight because it's been so hot and I feel "puffy"!

So good results everyone! Take Care..Have a GOOD WEEK!

:confused: I ate like I was suppose to ALL week, I even started exercising this week... and I stayed the same! I was struggling with PMS all week and I did get my "you know what" yesterday! ;) So I guess I'm attributing the no loss to be retained water this week. I KNOW I will have a great weigh-in next week then! I still have to be happy cuz I'm still down 17 pounds from where I was 6 weeks ago! :D

Happy weigh day everyone!

Jean

I'm up one lb from last week, but not too worried about it because the number on my scale LAST week, was one I haven't seen in a very long time.

Congrats to the losers, and better days ahead for the gainers...

YAY!!!!! i'm down 4lbs! I didn't work all that hard at it, so I guess I should work harder at it then hopefully I could lose more. It's only 3 months till my cruise and I want to get as much off as I can! Anyways, big congrats to all who lost and keep trying to all those who gained!

Trish

I weighed in last night at weight watchers and was up 2.2 pounds in the last five weeks. But realistically, it was more like up 15 pounds followed by down 13 pounds in that time. I haven't used any flex points in the last 9 days. I plan on taking off 17 pounds more before my October 30 cruise. I'm now 64 pounds lighter than I was two years ago and when I meet my goal I will be at my high school weight, which was over 25 years ago.:)

Good for you Orcrone and everyone else who had a loss this week. As for me again I thought for sure I would gain or be a StayThe Samer, but the scale was kind again. I lost another 1/2 pound making it 47 pounds off since January I really only want to loose another 10.5 pounds but they are really the hardest to loose:( .

Actually it is amazing I did not gain with the eating I did this past long weekend, I even enjoyed my favorite pasta dish at Olive Garden (Seafood Portfino:p )

If I did not exercise daily I would be in BIG Trouble!!!!

Congrats again to all you loosers and keep it going to those who did nto, if you keep trying it will finally let loose;)

Up .6 lbs. Not horrible I guess considering I ate my way through the holiday weekend. But, it's so slow to come off that .6 lbs seems like a mountain right now. Oh well, it's a new week, and hopefully I'll do great over this weekend. Here's to positive weight loss thoughts!

Lisa,

You have almost 10 weeks until your cruise. You've done 47 in this amount of time. That's only a little bit more than a pound a week and you're there. But that Seafood Portofino is good.:D I don't think it's too bad on the fat and calories. At Olive Garden it's the breadsticks and salad (love that dressing) that always gets me.

Lisa,

You have almost 10 weeks until your cruise. You've done 47 in this amount of time. That's only a little bit more than a pound a week and you're there. But that Seafood Portofino is good.:D I don't think it's too bad on the fat and calories. At Olive Garden it's the breadsticks and salad (love that dressing) that always gets me.

I know what you mean about the Bread Sticks, I was able to refrain from the bread sticks but I did have the salad. Now the bad part I did not mention was that I drank a split of Martini and Rossi and DH and I split the Bow Tie Mousse Cake. I was soooo bad:o But with lots of sweat on the old treadmill I did loose. Unfortuately the rate I am going with the half pound a week I may not hit my goal before cruise unless I have all No Cheat weekends. Which I doubt I can do. Maybe when I have 30 days away from cruise I will be more motivated to be good on the weekends.

I'm down 1lb after a long weekend! I'm thrilled - I had several eating challenges between Fri and Tues and still lost 1lb for a total of 17lbs in 4.5 weeks. And I still have 8 weeks until my cruise - hopefully another 10lbs by then.

Congrats to everyone else!

Kathy

Now the bad part I did not mention was that I drank a split of Martini and Rossi and DH and I split the Bow Tie Mousse Cake.
I'm sure when you split those things you had less than half. So it doesn't count.:D

When I diet I'll be really good for a while (about a week and a half) and then go crazy. I've been back OP for 10 days now and have yet to use a flex point. I haven't yet had any urge to cheat. Normally I don't have anything in particular to shoot for. I'm hoping that the cruise will give me a goal and I can maintain my discipline till then. Because of the way I ate for about a week I put on a lot of weight. Because of the quick weight gain it's come off almost as quickly. So it's been easy to stay motivated. My concern is when I will follow the program strictly and not see much of a result. That's when the motivation wanes.

Well, I'll check in each week and let you know how it's going.

Hi I'd like to join your challenge I posted on the other thread but thought I'd post here too. I stayed the same from last week yesterday (the 9th) was my first day on the 6 week body makeover program I've gained on most other diet programs so I'm hoping to lose about 85lbs before my honeymoon cruise in June 2005.

Running behind again this week on weigh-in! ;) We're having terrible flooding here in Asheville NC. It's keeping us on our toes, let me tell ya. I'm behind on my walking because of the rain (over 17" one day!), but I've been cranking the music up and dancing all over the house instead. :D I'm at -23 lbs. since July 19th. I'm going to check out the new challenge to see if I can join ya! It will be my first one since finding this board...I'm excited about it!

:) Shauna

Running behind again this week on weigh-in! ;) We're having terrible flooding here in Asheville NC. It's keeping us on our toes, let me tell ya. I'm behind on my walking because of the rain (over 17" one day!), but I've been cranking the music up and dancing all over the house instead. :D I'm at -23 lbs. since July 19th. I'm going to check out the new challenge to see if I can join ya! It will be my first one since finding this board...I'm excited about it!

:) Shauna

23 pounds in under 2 months!!! Keep up the great work.:)

Hi everyone. I see some people did really well this last week. Congratulations. To those who gained, it was a holiday weekend, you can get back on track.

I'm up 1.5 lbs. Yes, I drank, yes, I ate, I even snacked a little -- very rare for me -- but I also didn't take my water pill so we'll see what happens next week.

I lost 4.6 pounds . This is my second week on WW. I have lost a total of 45 pounds since July. I did low carb at first just to jump start the weight loss. I am one of those peole who has to exercise everyday. If I try to go every other day it kills me. I love WW! It is great.

I did buy a package of the WW carrot cake snacks that are 1 point. I was fooling myself into thinking they would be a normal size. They are tiny but good. Smaller is better.

Archived