Returned recently from 9-day on the Jewel

sunshine 229

I just returned recently from a nine day Caribbean cruise on the Jewel. I hope to write a more complete review later ( after I catch up with the job and Christmas preparations) but wanted to give a short overview comment now.

This turned out to be a great cruise for me. The ports were interesting, the ship was wonderful and the service was mostly great. Food was good too. I do have a few suggestions about minor improvements that could be made in certain areas but nothing at all to complain about.

Since I am always ready to criticize NCL when they do something I don't approve of, I wanted to post about this good expereince as quickly as possible too.

I will be on the Jewel next week. Was there still a lobster night on the second night in main restaurants? If so, how was it? I'm trying to decide whether to make a reservation in specialty restaurant that night. If it is just a fish plate as some cruisers reported, then I'll do a pay restaurant. Thanks, Anita

I just returned recently from a nine day Caribbean cruise on the Jewel. I hope to write a more complete review later ( after I catch up with the job and Christmas preparations) but wanted to give a short overview comment now.

This turned out to be a great cruise for me. The ports were interesting, the ship was wonderful and the service was mostly great. Food was good too. I do have a few suggestions about minor improvements that could be made in certain areas but nothing at all to complain about.

Since I am always ready to criticize NCL when they do something I don't approve of, I wanted to post about this good expereince as quickly as possible too.

sunshine, glad you had a positive experience. We look for your review.

Nita

ps; I know how you feel, I am the opposite as you know, but do give the negatives when I return from a cruise. it is hard for me, sometimes as I am such a loyalist, but we all have to look at both sides.

Nita

We leave next week. Would love to hear details before next Wednesday evening, if possible.

Archived