Can i watch english football on the ship

gingerwolf

can i watch match of the day or any live or recorded games on the tv, or maybe in a bar, ?

I love my football and cant think ofanything better than watching a match during the night while i am awake, (i tend to wander hotel corridors at nigh as i cant sleep)

I read on another thread that american football is on but thats no good for me.

can i watch match of the day or any live or recorded games on the tv, or maybe in a bar, ?

I love my football and cant think ofanything better than watching a match during the night while i am awake, (i tend to wander hotel corridors at nigh as i cant sleep)

I read on another thread that american football is on but thats no good for me.

Looks like you're going to be doing a lot of wandering corridors at night then as there's no PL football shown on-board. As mentioned on another thread, there is the occasional game shown on ESPN's Spanish channel but it's generally Italian or South American footie and tends to repeat very often.

Believe it or not, they didn't even show the Ryder Cup last year..!!

There was at least one British soccer match shown on MUTS during our cruise (I think it was an important match, but don't recall which teams played, but the pool area was jam-packed with people watching). That was on the Caribbean Princess in October. Maybe this was unusual? It will mostly be U.S. sports, I'm sure.

My freind has just got off the Sea Princess and she said she watched a Manchester united match on MUTS when on board.

get in.

I will be asking, and asking, and asking, until i find a way, mum if you read this dont tell leanne, if she thinks i am already planning my football while on holiday she will go mad, hahahahaha

We were on the Sea Princess in the Caribbean in October/November and they showed several English football matches, it was hard to get my husband off the ship on some days. Some were shown on MUTS and others on the cabin TV. They were listed in the Princess Patter.

You need to sail on the Sea Princess as this ship caters mainly for Brits. On Saturday and Sunday they will show at least two and sometimes three English Premiership matches on MUTS each day. Some have commentary, others you can hear the commentary through the free headphones which are handed out. Sometimes a midweek match was on the TV in your cabin.

Hi Folks,

Go on a cruise or stay at home and watch football, what would you pick.

yourrs Shogun

Ardent soccer fan as I am, given the choice - cruise everytime!!

After all, in many cases in the Premiership unfortunately, it is 22 prima donnas kicking a piece of leather around and aiming for a white rectangle at one end...................you can always see the highlights when returning home!!!

Colin:) :)

You need to sail on the Sea Princess as this ship caters mainly for Brits. On Saturday and Sunday they will show at least two and sometimes three English Premiership matches on MUTS each day. Some have commentary, others you can hear the commentary through the free headphones which are handed out. Sometimes a midweek match was on the TV in your cabin.

so does this mean the ships do have the capability to show the matches if the staff want to and guests request it.

If one princess can get the game surly another can aswell

hi when we were on the miracle in oct06 the was a sports bar with lots of tv`s and they were all showing different things , we watched the rangers game in the uefa cup and there was baseball on another and american footie and so on , i hope the sea princess shows the champion league and uefa cup in april for my hubby or he`ll be in a bar at the ports if there shown there:D

Hi Folks,

Go on a cruise or stay at home and watch football, what would you pick.

yourrs Shogun

in answer to the question i would do both at one time if its possible,and was last year on our cruise,its amazing how sports bring people together on a big ship who other wise wouldnt have spoken:p

Archived