Dining room hours

princessdivaapril

On the Fantasy does anyonne know the hours for breakfast and lunch-we may want to try that and not just the buffet a couple of times. Also, any links to lunch and breakfast menus? I have seen several dinner menus but none for these meals. Thanks

I looked at my capers.. have never been on the Fantasy tho.. but I saw breakfast in the dining room on port days was 730-930am and sea days was 800-1000am.. lunch on sea days was 1200-130pm.. didn't see lunch for the dining room on port days ( I could have missed it tho).. there is a breakfast menu link below.. didn't see a lunch menu for the dining room tho.

http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Breakfast_Menu

Dining room is open for breakfast on port days. We never eat the buffet. The sit down breakfast is excellent, including eggs benedict and smoked salmon. The DR lunches are also very good. We are rally not into eating off of plastic trays if service is available.

On the Holiday, I think I am remembering correctly that the formal dining room was closed during port days for breakfast and lunch. The Lido deck or room service (or pizza) were you only options. The Deli opened at 11am.

Archived