POH relocation cruise - pier to LAX

suzy5555

We're on the same cruise. Last year when we sailed out of San Pedro we took Airport Express Shuttle and were pleased with the service. They take your cell phone numbers and call in the morning to see when you think you'll be off the ship and then gave us the driver's number. We called him when we were in the customs lineup and by the time we were outside, the driver was waiting. We were at a different LAX terminal from our nieces and because they were on a codeshare flight, there was a bit of confusion. They said the driver ran in with them to make sure they were in the right terminal.

We've booked again this year (they send an email confirmation with contact instructions) and it's $66 (cash or Visa) for four passengers not including the tip. The number is 800-311-5466.

Viv

I would plan on the drive being 45 minutes to LAX without traffic; more with traffic. When planning your return flight allow at least two hours at the airport for check in and to get through security over to your gate. LAX is a very busy airport.

Keith

it looks like you will arrive at san pedro]

Thank you, where did you find that info? I looked on all my docs and didn't see it.

Keith - thank you - I haven't gotten that far in my thought process yet. Time allowed for security hadn't even crossed my mind.

Viv - thank you for the Airport Express Shuttle referral. I'll check into it.

Archived