Patagonian Penguins on Sunrise Earth

Trantor

Sunrise Earth is a program on the Animal Planet cable TV channel. It's a wonderful program in general, but on Tues 12/18 from 7:00 to 8:00am they have Patagonian Penguins from Punta Tombo! It will be on both their hi def and their regular channel. I just caught the last few minutes of it this morning it looks like the whole thing will be worth taking a look at.

Sunrise Earth recycles its programs fairly often, so if you had hoped to see this one but missed it, check your cable guide for repeats.

Sunrise Earth is a program on the Animal Planet cable TV channel. It's a wonderful program in general, but on Tues 12/18 from 7:00 to 8:00am they have Patagonian Penguins from Punta Tombo! It will be on both their hi def and their regular channel. I just caught the last few minutes of it this morning it looks like the whole thing will be worth taking a look at.

Sunrise Earth recycles its programs fairly often, so if you had hoped to see this one but missed it, check your cable guide for repeats.

Hi

I taped this program and thought the sunrise was very nice. I didn't think that the Penquins did much during the program but it was still very informative and worth watching.

Too Old to Worry, helenhank@comcast.net

Thanks for the heads up. I recorded it and watched it last evening.

What an interesting approach with no narration and only the sounds of the sea and the penguins! Found it absolutely riveting (and was able to FF through the commercials.)

Archived