Azamara Journey - best/biggest balcony?

Wake Watcher

cabins 8088, 8091, 7114, 7119, 7004,7005,6002,6003, 6088,6091 are the largest

next would be 7001,7000, 7116,7121, 8090,8093, 6000,6001, 6090,6093

I think I need to explain that I meant to ask: Which of the standard balcony cabins have the largest inside and outside space. The cabins that you have so kindly given above, are all higher spriced suites.

Maybe all the cabins are the same size on this ship. But I know that sometimes they can be larger, even in the same price category on some of the other cruiselines.

Maybe all the cabins are the same size on this ship. But I know that sometimes they can be larger, even in the same price category on some of the other cruiselines.

All the cabins in the regular cabins Deck 7 and below are the same except for the OB on deck 6 where the lifeboats are ...they are smaller. I think even the inside cabins are about the same ( 165 sq ft)

The ones with the bigger balconies are the 2 aft cabins in between the suites. they "sunset veranda" cat.

http://www.azamaracruises.com/plancruise/ships/cabinclass/home.do;jsessionid=0000L554elRrgRIEP7VAEJ2Ockl:12odmn201?shipCode=JR

Archived