Complete Opposite of NCL

bulgargirl

Oceania has open seating like NCL, and I believe they have more things included in the fare. My parents liked it, but they're almost 60 and they said there were a lot of old people on their sailing. And Oceania is definitely NOT kid-friendly, there is no kids' program onboard.

I have clients that would rather cruise SeaDream than do almost anything in the world. yes, the cost is outrageous but they are willing to spend it once every couple of years.

Nita

Nita

You have to try it for yourself. If you can escape try a TA, costs for that are very reasonable. (Usually no single supplement for the crossings.)

DW and I love it but I have to go with the mass markets most of the time. Just can't see the fare when I travel solo.

Having said that the mass markets are not bad for the most part. Biggest problem IMHO is that they are all too big (even the smallest).

Oceania has open seating like NCL, and I believe they have more things included in the fare. My parents liked it, but they're almost 60 and they said there were a lot of old people on their sailing. And Oceania is definitely NOT kid-friendly, there is no kids' program onboard.

I have no kids so that's perfect for me!

Excursions are prepaid on credit card. We buy soft drinks to put in fridge which we have cleaned out. Free

specialty coffee is a plus for ncl. Diamond members on RCCL got free booze but we don't drink more than 2 drinks. Do not care for wine, and that is always pushed on all included cruises. So we are zero when we get off also since our TA gives us $250-$500 depending on length. That is prepaid gratutities plus whatever else we want to get. Than to get $500 or more off our credit card after we paid for the cruise a month prior.

So it isn't impossible..............just well planned.

Impossible -- :) :) :)

Excursions are prepaid on credit card. We buy soft drinks to put in fridge which we have cleaned out. Free

specialty coffee is a plus for ncl. Diamond members on RCCL got free booze but we don't drink more than 2 drinks. Do not care for wine, and that is always pushed on all included cruises. So we are zero when we get off also since our TA gives us $250-$500 depending on length. That is prepaid gratutities plus whatever else we want to get. Than to get $500 or more off our credit card after we paid for the cruise a month prior.

So it isn't impossible..............just well planned.

MACOP, I'm assuming you haven't sailed on NCL before? NCL does not have prepaid excursions or gratuities. Both go on your cabin charge.

Archived