What brands of beer?

lawofraven

I can't believe no Corona .. that one makes me wonder!

Chris, my BF and I like to drink Belgians from time to time ;)

I know you mention Publix and a liquor store in FLL. Do you know if either carries any Belgian beer?

Thanks.

Mary Beth

Thanks for the info. Because of the hurricanes, the company that we order bon voyage gifts from, can't obtain Beck's dark for DH. As long as they have regular Beck's he should be fine.

Angie

which company would that be? I'd like to order beer for myself and my BF. Thanks!

We use Just Because of You (phone number 1-800-882-9707). The cruiselines charge an $8 surcharge for the delivery. Just call them and tell them what you want and which port. Two sisters answer the phone. Laurie and Shelly will quote you prices. Right now they are a little higher than usual due to shortages. You can order soda and water also.

Angie

lawofraven,

Someone else told me about Just Because of You.Will they fax you a list of what they have and is the $8 surcharge per case?Do they bring it directly on the ship?How do you get it to your room and will the ship personal hassle you at all?

This service would be great instead of having to haul a case of wine through airports and would certainly save you from buying bottled water from room service.

Thanks,

John

macmax, I've only been on the Grand and the Golden but both of them did offer draft. Not much choice though. You could have anything you want.....as long as it was Bud! You are right about the price. You could order a small, medium or large. The large was HUGE. Like a big gulp cup! I usually got a medium and would guess it must have been at least 20 ounces or more and only $3.25 or so. Also, they do not have draft at every bar. I'd guess only half of them or so had draft.

Scott

Does anyone know why there is no draft beer on Princess ships?

I know that they have it on RCCL & Celebrity. Its cheaper than bottled beer.

I know this is probably me being paranoid but from time to time I get the impression that Princess would rather not be in the beer business preferring the martini business more....and the martini business if booming!

I mean really, who doesn't have HEINEKEN?

macmax, I've only been on the Grand and the Golden but both of them did offer draft. Not much choice though. You could have anything you want.....as long as it was Bud! You are right about the price. You could order a small, medium or large. The large was HUGE. Like a big gulp cup! I usually got a medium and would guess it must have been at least 20 ounces or more and only $3.25 or so. Also, they do not have draft at every bar. I'd guess only half of them or so had draft.

Scott

Seems strange that there would be draft available on the Grand Class ships

but not on the Sun Class. On Sun Princess in Feb., the best deal was for the

large can of Fosters.

Archived