Internet access on the NOS #*(@#$@#!!!

qorc

Probably a problem on other ships too, I imagine, but this was a major beef on our recent NOS cruise.

No matter where we were, the access was SO SLOW, you'd rack up $5 in charges trying to get to your first email.

Made me wonder if RCI was doing it on purpose to keep people glued to the screens and paying the premiums.

So slow it was worthless. If I hadn't had the Platinum coupons, I doubt I would've gone at all. As it was, I looked in twice to my email and that was it. It was just so painfully slow to load everything.

If they can't get a better connection -- they should just forget the whole "service", honestly.

everyone in the place was complaining around me. It just wasn't the sea days either - it was every day.

Probably a problem on other ships too, I imagine, but this was a major beef on our recent NOS cruise.

No matter where we were, the access was SO SLOW, you'd rack up $5 in charges trying to get to your first email.

Made me wonder if RCI was doing it on purpose to keep people glued to the screens and paying the premiums.

So slow it was worthless. If I hadn't had the Platinum coupons, I doubt I would've gone at all. As it was, I looked in twice to my email and that was it. It was just so painfully slow to load everything.

If they can't get a better connection -- they should just forget the whole "service", honestly.

everyone in the place was complaining around me. It just wasn't the sea days either - it was every day.

The sad part is I felt I had better access on the NOS then I did on my recent trip on the Liberty OTS! It was never great but often intolerable - no matter the hour tried!

It's SO completely frustrating!!!! We've cut back on our internet time because of it, I want to just pull my hair out. I too feel ripped off, like they are totally doing it on purpose to rake in more $$$.

Is there any reason why the ships can't have high speed internet? I mean, COME ON, it's ridiculous. They all think offering internet is such a great perk, but I don't know too many people who leave the IC in a good mood. :mad:

Archived