Princess Tour question

Marie-Claude

I did post my question on the Ports Board, but I'm trying here as I may have better luck!!

Mangrove by Skiff Excursion in Bonaire

Has anybody been on this excursion with Princess or other cruiseline?

We're in Bonaire from 12 - 7 pm on January 1.

I have a snorkeling outing at 3 pm but I wanted to take my Mom on a tour... couldn't fit any other excursion than this one...

Any feedback would be appreciated!!

Thanks MC

I did post my question on the Ports Board, but I'm trying here as I may have better luck!!

Mangrove by Skiff Excursion in Bonaire

Has anybody been on this excursion with Princess or other cruiseline?

We're in Bonaire from 12 - 7 pm on January 1.

I have a snorkeling outing at 3 pm but I wanted to take my Mom on a tour... couldn't fit any other excursion than this one...

Any feedback would be appreciated!!

Thanks MC

We had booked this one last year with Sea Princess and backed out - we learned that you walk in water to climb onto the skiff, its not a very exciting tour from what we heard from others who went. There was not too much to see in Bonaire, we took a taxi and it was awful - the guide spoke enough english to get us into this van, and that's where it ended. Look at the ports of call for Bonaire for some ideas of what to do you with your Mom.

We had booked this one last year with Sea Princess and backed out - we learned that you walk in water to climb onto the skiff, its not a very exciting tour from what we heard from others who went. There was not too much to see in Bonaire, we took a taxi and it was awful - the guide spoke enough english to get us into this van, and that's where it ended. Look at the ports of call for Bonaire for some ideas of what to do you with your Mom.

What did he speak? Dutch? When I was in Bonaire pretty much everyone I interacted with spoke perfect English.

What did he speak? Dutch? When I was in Bonaire pretty much everyone I interacted with spoke perfect English.

No, he was not born in Bonaire, but from another country and his command of English was extremely poor. He had a friend tag along and his skills were not much better.

Archived