Tipping for 4 in a stateroom?

cruizincrazy

I believe third and fourth passengers in a stateroom are $5 per day. :)

It's not based on 3rd and 4th being discounted; it's based on the age. I can't remember if it's 12 and under being $5 per day or under 12. I think it's 12 and under.

And while the Majesty has smaller rooms than many other ships, the "traditional" upper and lower berths are so much more comfortable than fold out couches and trundle beds. IMHO:)

Thanks to everyone for the info. We have cruised several times , but 1st cruise with grandkids (boy 10 and girl 6). Nita, I completely agree with you as we dearly love our grandkids and are looking forward to our NYE cruise with them.

enjoy it. I just love being a Grandparent. and mine like yours I am sure is just so cute at 7 months.....

Thanks to everyone for the info. We have cruised several times , but 1st cruise with grandkids (boy 10 and girl 6). Nita, I completely agree with you as we dearly love our grandkids and are looking forward to our NYE cruise with them.

How lucky are you and how lucky are they:)

Have a great cruise!

smeyer-

Are you one of the people in the picture? It's funny when you have mental pictures of people. For some reason I thought you were a female up until a few days ago. I now I'm guessing you aren't in the 30's or early 40's that I thought.

LOL and I would have so much time to be on line if I was? But we do keep busy...Yes one of them is me...and not the one in the snow suit(and not the red suit either :) )

I am having such a good time...

ADORABLE!

I was going to ask you to post a picture but was afraid it was rude to ask.

If I were you, that would be my avatar...priceless:)

Macy's has the BEST Santas. When we were kids, my mom would always take us to the City to see Santa come up the chimney in Macy's window (we would freeze outside in the cold)..do you remember that?

When my kids were small, I would take them to Macy's every Christmas...the only toy department where the kids could play with every toy. They loved it.

Thanks for the memories:)

Have a Very Merry Christmas with your beautiful grandson!

ADORABLE!

I was going to ask you to post a picture but was afraid it was rude to ask.

If I were you, that would be my avatar...priceless:)

Macy's has the BEST Santas. When we were kids, my mom would always take us to the City to see Santa come up the chimney in Macy's window (we would freeze outside in the cold)..do you remember that?

When my kids were small, I would take them to Macy's every Christmas...the only toy department where the kids could play with every toy. They loved it.

Thanks for the memories:)

Have a Very Merry Christmas with your beautiful grandson!

My avatar is my precious granddaughter, Gracie.

We are traveling with our two grandchildren in our stateroom, what will we be charged for our tips? Is it $10/day per person or is a discount given to the kids? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Directly from the Contract of Carriage;

"Certain members of Carrier’s crew are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that are funded in part by the service charge paid by each Guest. The charge is intended to reward service provided

in certain departments and job categories and is distributed to employees according to Carrier’s evaluation of job performance. A portion of the service charge collected by Carrier is also used for fleet-wide crew welfare

programs. For these purposes a fixed service charge of $10 per person per day will be added to your onboard account. For children ages 3-12, a $5 per person per day charge will be added to your onboard account; there

is no charge for children under the age of three."

enjoy it. I just love being a Grandparent. and mine like yours I am sure is just so cute at 7 months.....

And I got ya all beat, I have a great granddaughter who I will see in a couple of days. Actually I have seen her once, when she was a boring 2 months old. Now she is 9 plus months and I just can't wait. Of course her mommy is the apple of my eye also, as is her aunt.

Nita

Archived