Port Canaveral (Orlando) help

Sundsgn

What is the best thing to do to get to Port Canaveral if you are flying in the day before in Orlando. I have seen things about renting cars. I saw that there is a transfer from Carnival, but it looks like it is only to the airport from the port. Are there hotels in Port Canaveral?

Thanks for the input in advance!

What is the best thing to do to get to Port Canaveral if you are flying in the day before in Orlando. I have seen things about renting cars. I saw that there is a transfer from Carnival, but it looks like it is only to the airport from the port. Are there hotels in Port Canaveral?

...or pick a hotel in the Orlando area with transportation to airport. Then in the morning you can take the Carnival transfer from the airport to the port.

Also, companies like Mears Transportation will take you from Orlando area hotels to the port...

We picked up a car at the MCO airport to drive to Port Canaveral for overnight. We dropped off the car day of the cruise. They have a shuttle to take us right to the port. When we return, we rented a car for the day. They picked us in the shuttle, took us to our car. We drove dropped it off at the airport. It worked out very well. We rented through Avis. We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites right by the port. We spent the afternoon at a local-free beach at Coco Beach area. Have fun!

we loved the radisson resort at the port.

http://www.radisson.com/capecanaveralfl?s_cid=L6845514

we rented a car from budget, drove to the hotel (i think a one day rental was $39...cheaper than transfers for 5 of us). the hotel has a nice, reasonably priced restaurant. nice pool, outdoor tiki bar, and is filled w/ cruisers sailing the next day (chances are good you might even meet someone on your sailing).

next day, we drove to the drop off (i think it was 2 blocks away from the hotel), and budget took us to the pier in their complimentary shuttle. it really worked out great.

Archived