Transportation Valparaiso-Santiago

noreenlar

When we sailed with Seabourn we used the transporation provided by Seabourn so I am not sure how much private transfers will cost. What I wanted to mention to you is that the drive from Santiago to Valparaiso is approximately 90 minutes; could be slightly more depending on traffic so keep that in mind.

Keith

We did your trip last year and did the ships transportation. Not worth the hassle doing it yourself. We are going to be in Santiago this year on the 20th till the 23rd and taking the bus back to the ship where we will be going onto Rio. You will have a great trip. We loved it. We are stay at the Ritz down town great hotel.

We did this last year on Princess and booked a private tour from Santiago to Valparaiso through http://www.enaturchile.com. They will customize the tour for you - but picked us up at the hotel - helped me with my fractured Spanish regarding a few questions on my bill:p. We stopped at a winery, the town of Vina del Mar, had lunch; toured Valparaiso before dropping us at the pier. There was a driver and guide in a new Mercedes who both spoke English very well.

We had a great day and they stopped whenever we wished. We really enjoyed this rather than taking a bus.

Archived