The non-working clock on the Sovereign!

crsrock

This may be a really odd thread, but does anyone know the name of the creator of the clock on the Sovereign? The last time I saw it work was in September, and it has not worked since (time is stuck on 1045!) There were several men trying to fix it, but it was not repaired. I cruised three times this fall, and it still is broken. My husband says there is a brass plate on the bottom right side of the clock. He forgot the name. Any help? I'll ask one of my staff members on the ship as a last resort, if no one answers this post.

thanks, tx-brit, but that is not it. The man who created the clock was some kind of genius engineer who also took the information with him when he passed away. No one can figure out this clock. Yes, it may be the Sands of Time, but that doesn't give enough info. I'll keep searchin'!

thanks, tx-brit, but that is not it. The man who created the clock was some kind of genius engineer who also took the information with him when he passed away. No one can figure out this clock. Yes, it may be the Sands of Time, but that doesn't give enough info. I'll keep searchin'!

There is something about it in the video about the re-fit of Sovereign several years ago. It has never worked properly. I will review the video tonight or tomorrow and see if I can find it...I think it mentioned the maker.

my email is franota at rogers dot com

Fran in Toronto

Archived