Pictures of #7298 Legend

labmom

Here is a link to our cabin on the Carnival Legend. This was an aft corner cabin and was GREAT! This has a seprate bedroom and the sofa was a bed in the living room. It also had a separate dressing room right outside of the bathroom. Bathroom has 2 sinks. The bedroom has a walk-in closet, this is the only closet but was very big! There are two doors into the bedroom, one from the dressing room and then one right next to the balcony door. The bedroom has 3 windows so you can see the back and the side. The balcony was a wrap around, I would really love to have this in Alaska, it didn't quite have the same scenery at sea! This was a great room

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2654541590102338296YZOwmE?vhost=good-times!

Happy cruising,

Pam

Here is a link to our cabin on the Carnival Legend. This was an aft corner cabin and was GREAT! This has a seprate bedroom and the sofa was a bed in the living room. It also had a separate dressing room right outside of the bathroom. Bathroom has 2 sinks. The bedroom has a walk-in closet, this is the only closet but was very big! There are two doors into the bedroom, one from the dressing room and then one right next to the balcony door. The bedroom has 3 windows so you can see the back and the side. The balcony was a wrap around, I would really love to have this in Alaska, it didn't quite have the same scenery at sea! This was a great room

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2654541590102338296YZOwmE?vhost=good-times!

Happy cruising,

Pam

This room looks awesome!!!! my mom has an OV guarantee for her cruise on the Legend soon. I hope she gets upgraded!!!! thanks for posting!

Happy cruising,

Pam

I agree with having the cabin for alaska. When we decide to do another alaska cruise we will pick a hal ship with the corner suite wrap.

If we picked a carnival ship it would be a spirit class with this cabin. We had it on the miracle and it is the nicest cabin available on any carnival ship. Too bad the rest of ships they have didn't make their wraps the same way on the spirit class. We have a wrap on valor. And I know we are going to totally miss the way the miracle's cabin was set up.

Cabin 7298 has always been our cabin of choice. Have stayed in it on the Legend and Miracle. This year we had the opposite corner on the Legend, 7347. Next we are trying one of the covered ones on deck 4, so will see what the difference is.

Enjoyed your pics on webshots. Many of them look very similar to ours!

Archived