Port of Tampa

HockeyMom44

I've read several posts about the port of Tampa...Now I'm even more confused. Will someone help me to sort it all out?? How much is parking? Can we drop off our luggage, and then park and walk to the terminal? How far is the walk? We will be sailing on the Granduer.

Thanks.

Someone on the curretn sailing,posted last night...he said he did indeed drop off the luggage then drove over to the parking garage.........the garage is right across the street from the terminal..

According to http://www.rccl.com,parking is $12 a day......

Heres what the post said..

As for boarding today. We arrived at the port around 11am, dropped bags, drove to parking garage...walked back with our carry ons and got aboard... I think the whole process took us less than 30 minutes...and about 15 minutes of it was dropping bags and parking/walking back to the cruise terminal. From front of terminal to on board was not bad 10-15 minutes top. There is a bottleneck getting into the terminal and at security but by being early it was not bad.

FYI-the Granduer was fogged in last night...........when the poster last reported(10pm) they still had not left Tampa!!:eek: :eek:

(I know we got fogged in there too back in 03)........

Not sure when they finally did leave..........

FYI-the Granduer was fogged in last night...........when the poster last reported(10pm) they still had not left Tampa!!:eek: :eek:

(I know we got fogged in there too back in 03)........

Not sure when they finally did leave..........

We finally left at about 2am. Arrived to pier in K/W about 1730, all aboard 2130, sail away at 2200 this evening. Captain said he will make it up by giving us 0700 to 1900 in Coz, MX in a couple days.

We just saw President Carter getting back aboard. He and his wife are aboard either as part of a group or just on vacation. It is becoming the talk of the ship.

Parking is indeed $48/60 4vs5 night cruise. You pay as you check into the garage.

One mistake I made, family and I stuck together as we parked the car and carried all carry ons over...maybe next time I would drop everyone with carry ons to wait in front of terminal for me allowing an easier park...I point that out for others, we actually needed to shift some things due to leaving WDW related stuff in car.

Enjoy your upcoming trip.

I need to find Loyalty Ambassador to book NYE on Voyager for next year's NYE cruise.

We are having a great time. I will review when I am back home.

Happy New Years!!!!:D

We finally left at about 2am. Arrived to pier in K/W about 1730, all aboard 2130, sail away at 2200 this evening. Captain said he will make it up by giving us 0700 to 1900 in Coz, MX in a couple days.

:D

Wow..that means you were in key west for sunset......I always wished the ships were there for that.....

Archived