Coldwater Creek Sale

Gingee

They only have a one button cuff, but I swear by Foxcroft at Nordstrom. I have 2 of their classic white shirts, one for work one for casual wear with jeans or dressed up with slacks. It always comes as a surprise to me how many compliments I get when I'm wearing these shirts, after all they are just plain white shirts. I think because it is a no-wrinkle fabric, people are impressed with how crisp the shirt stays. I think they are in the $35 range.

They have a number of styles and price ranges: http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/6004205/0~2376776~2374325~6004205?mediumthumbnail=Y&viewAll=1&tuid=00000418-006c-085e-6361-745f6d656469&catID=6004205&Category=6004205

Thanks for the suggestion, KS, I'm going to go ahead and order one to see how it works out. If I could find one blouse that covered my (not too much to ask) needs, I'd buy a few. :)

Ms B

I can't stay away from their website. As of Thursday morning the 60% off sale is still going on and they seem to have added more things. I got a great teal suede jacket for $16. and a whole lot of other nice things, mostly fall but will work for our September European cruise. I'm stuck in the house suffering from a very bad case of shingles and this is making me feel a whole lot better. It's cheaper than pain pills which don't work and a lot more fun!

Free Shipping!! I used it in the outlet, not sure if it will work for regularly priced merchandise. Expires 1/12/08. Outlet prices are now up to 85% off.WXH0021

Here we go again ... you girls are SUCH enablers!!!!!! I didn't get the email about the free shipping, but thanks to Brneyznfl, I ordered another $109 worth of stuff from the outlet. I think it's a sickness, really, but I've got the loveliest of clothes from it! Thanks.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

I know....I know....., but are there any new discount codes?

I don't see any valid codes for Coldwater Creek right now, here are the two sites I use to look for deals/sales:

http://www.slickdeals.net/

The have a great code for Yankee Candles right now, $10 off $25.01 and it can be used in conjunction with their Buy One Get One sale. Remember to change the shipping to $6.00 if you've bought less than $100. The total discount won't show until the last step of checking out.

And this is the other:

http://www.dailyedeals.com/coupons/

Ms B

Archived