Was this truly seen on the Majest?

HNicoleL

HNicoleL;12798088]I'm going to be BOARDING the Majesty a week from today, so I really hope it's not true.

Did someone really see worms in the salad at the Windjammer? I saw that in another thread.

Maybe you could "quote" that thread, like I just did your thread, so we could all see it and read it for ourselves. ;)

I can't believe that hasn't hit page 1 and stayed there. :(

It is not New Years yet. ;)

So, could you find that post/thread? ;)

Since the OP is being lazy;) I remembered the thread, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=680346&page=3 specifically post #44. Keep in mind OP that anywhere there is a salad bar this is a possibility or for that matter anywhere land or sea that serves fresh vegetables.

jovocrtt: I can only add that I found a live worm in my salad (a rather large earthworm)....from the Windjammer.

That must have been one hardy worm to live in a refrigerator all that time.

YUK!

I have found some lovely big and little critters in my foods at times. Fast foods and restaurants and brought home from super markets, but thank goodness never on a ship.

I will be looking a little closer from now on though. :eek:

I'm going to be BOARDING the Majesty a week from today, so I really hope it's not true.

Did someone really see worms in the salad at the Windjammer? I saw that in another thread.

I wouldn't have reported it. I would be afraid that RCI would add a surcharge for the protein added to the salad.

I agree with some of the above, not to discredit the poster, but if this were true, I think it would be on page 1 with thousands of replies, and a billion hits!

If it really did happen, I highly doubt it is a repeat problem, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Or else the poster understood it can happen anywhere and didn't feel the need to go off the deep end with a ranting post about it. As evidenced by their post below, they got a chuckle out of it.:D

The chef explained that the salad was cleaned, they spray it with a bleach solution before they serve it. So I guess my worm was a clean one! I laughed at this for days.

That must have been one hardy worm to live in a refrigerator all that time.

YUK!

I have found some lovely big and little critters in my foods at times. Fast foods and restaurants and brought home from super markets, but thank goodness never on a ship.

I will be looking a little closer from now on though. :eek:

My hubby found a fly on his hamburger once at Wendy's when he was taking the pickle slice off. They gave him a free frosty.:eek: :D

Since the OP is being lazy;) I remembered the thread, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=680346&page=3 specifically post #44. Keep in mind OP that anywhere there is a salad bar this is a possibility or for that matter anywhere land or sea that serves fresh vegetables.

Yep, happened to my Mom on Carnival's Sensation back in 95. She was eating her salad and found a worm. Dead of course!!!!:eek:

Archived