Need Some Input

Firkin

I am thinking about taking a HAL cruise that starts Dec.27. I would be a combo late DH birthday,XMAS and early birthday for me. While the little looking I did at the Noordamm the staterooms were ugly. They were triple ugly. I got the image from a virtual tour on their website. How can something be that icky?

The couch was a green patterned little thing. With it some type of ssquare blue pillow. Please tell me I am wrong that it was an old picture before the redid it.

Here's a link to the ship tour and pix of all cabin grades.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/fleet/virtualTour.do?ship=no

Here's a link to the deck plan:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/fleet/deckPlan.do?ship=no&deck=m&year=next

If possible avoid the interior cabin gradess, M,N and L as they tend to be very small and most suitable for a solo cruiser on a budget.

I am curious about the picture with the triple ugly as I see no such thing on HAL's website. Could you post a link to it, please.

You certainly have a right to your opinion but I can honestly say I have no memory of anyone on any of these BB's ever saying they thought the cabins on Noordam ugly.

If it doesn't please you, you should consider going to a ship that does please you. No sense starting your vacation plans with a negative image. IMO

To my eyes, Noordam is a gorgeous ship. We loved her from the moment we first saw her and found her decorating fabulous.

We think that ship a beauty!

Hope you find a ship that pleases you as much as Noordam pleases us.

JMHO.......

Archived