Carry on Luggage Question

lvmypug

Can you carry on simple garment bag (you know the one that you get when you buy a new suit)? We've always packed our "formal night clothes" in a "3 suiter" luggage bag but this time we are driving in rather than flying and I would like to just walk in with them over my shoulder. Thanks.

Can you carry on simple garment bag (you know the one that you get when you buy a new suit)? We've always packed our "formal night clothes" in a "3 suiter" luggage bag but this time we are driving in rather than flying and I would like to just walk in with them over my shoulder. Thanks.

Sure - as long as it fits through a standard scanner - like the ones at the airport.

They will let you drop off one or two items in your room before it is completely cleaned...had it happen before.

That way, you won't have to carry it around the ship with you.

The last few cruises we have been on the fire doors to the room hallways have been closed and there is no way to get to the room.

Not a "biggy".....just carry it on...drape it over a chair, in the Lido and eat away, until your room is ready!

You should see what we bring onboard....seriously, we bring one of those shopping carts, on wheels. We take the elevator to check-in, at the dock and we wheel everything onboard. (This works really great, especially if you're driving to the dock!)

If you're flying in, you will have to check it in, with your luggage...not as convenient!

I love those hanging bags for my formal wear and dh's suit. ;)

Archived