Bikini on CB Princess?

jadexx

Im going on my honeymoon on the CB princess and wondering if it is ok to wear a thong bikini by the pool on this ship? I dont know about any dress codes and i surely wouldnt want to offend anyone. Also what about on my own balcony deck, I know you can sometimes be viewed from other people would that bother anyone?

Im going on my honeymoon on the CB princess and wondering if it is ok to wear a thong bikini by the pool on this ship? I dont know about any dress codes and i surely wouldnt want to offend anyone. Also what about on my own balcony deck, I know you can sometimes be viewed from other people would that bother anyone?

umm, when is your cruise??? :o :D

Im going on my honeymoon on the CB princess and wondering if it is ok to wear a thong bikini by the pool on this ship?
There are small children and teenagers by the pool so that unless you're using an adults-only pool, I don't think it's appropriate to wear a thong. I know the guys on this board have said, "Go for it!" because they'll be the ones doing the looking, and I know I sound like a fuddy-duddy but wearing a thong by the pool will be like wearing one at your parent's outdoor party with their friends. OK in some places, not OK in others.

Are you male or female?

I agree with Pam in MA. Wear it on your balcony or the adult pool but not where kids and teenagers can see... and quite frankly, I'm not so interested in seeing someone else's butt cheeks either. Its a family environment on board. Honestly I just don't want to see other people's naked butts. 99.9% of them just aren't that attractive to begin with and if I want to see a naked body I'll go back to my room and check out my DH's. I guess the real question is, would you wear it in front on your grandparents, parents or your 10 YO son?

Have a fun honeymoon and enjoy every moment of it. Hopefully you only do it once so make all us older women jealous and wear it. I did when I was young. I am sure you will turn alot of the hubbys heads but the hey...mine has seen more on Orient beach in St. Martten. Right Rotti...ha ha

Have a great cruise and a happy marriage.

Have a fun honeymoon and enjoy every moment of it. Hopefully you only do it once so make all us older women jealous and wear it. I did when I was young. I am sure you will turn alot of the hubbys heads but the hey...mine has seen more on Orient beach in St. Martten. Right Rotti...ha ha

Have a great cruise and a happy marriage.

Right on, sessa! I agree 100%. Oh...to be young enough to wear a thong and look good in it! If my husband didn't get whiplash checking it out I'd have to take his pulse to make sure he was still alive.

jadexx...have a fantastic honeymoon and wear that thong proudly. Ignore the stinkeyes that you get from the older broads...they're just jealous! Personally, I never had the butt to pull one off but I say if you've got it, flaunt it!

Bon Voyage -

Jade: When I was younger, these types of bathing suits were not in fashion....although, I could have worn one....then!!!!;)

If your tush is not dimpled; flabby; pimpled or otherwise unattractive and you're not too shy to wear one, go for it.....:p

It's your cruise, your honeymoon.....have fun and don't forget the SP30.:)

I agree with Pam in MA. Wear it on your balcony or the adult pool but not where kids and teenagers can see... and quite frankly, I'm not so interested in seeing someone else's butt cheeks either. Its a family environment on board. Honestly I just don't want to see other people's naked butts. 99.9% of them just aren't that attractive to begin with and if I want to see a naked body I'll go back to my room and check out my DH's. I guess the real question is, would you wear it in front on your grandparents, parents or your 10 YO son?
I'm not one to gawk at women - and I think reducing them to an object to drool over a bit pathetic - but thongs - on men or women - are tacky. There's a rule amongst my friends and I - a Speedo is fine as long as your butt is attached to the lounge...once there's some separation, board shorts go on.

That being said, I'm not sure I understand this fear of the human body. I don't understand why kids and teenagers (or grandparents) can't see them. Don't they have one too? And if they're curious about what they have or see, shouldn't it be explained to them? I'd hate to think of all the young people in the United States growing up not knowing that people are naked under their clothes.

Archived