Big Surprise!

Lunur

I am sending my mom and dad on the Grandeur of the Seas January 26th. I booked this for them for their 50th wedding anniversary. What they don't know is that I will also be onboard that ship along with my 2 children. I don't plan on telling them, I just figured we would "bump" into them at some point on the ship. Good surprise, huh? Of course we all had to get inside cabins since I am footing the bill, but any day on a cruise ship is better than a day on land! Anyone have any other ideas or suggestions?

avoid them until Dinner! Be sure you are either seated early so they walk up to you, or you and your kids be a few minutes late and walk up to their table and ask if the empty seats are taken

Might be hard to pull off - but this would be fun.

avoid them until Dinner! Be sure you are either seated early so they walk up to you, or you and your kids be a few minutes late and walk up to their table and ask if the empty seats are taken

That's what I was thinking too! Link your reservations so you are at the same table. Arrive fashionable late so they are seated first and then surprise them again!

What a wonderful gift! Enjoy your cruise!!

Thanks! Our reservations are linked together and our cabins are around the corner from each other. I can't wait to see how it plays out!

Ask your travel agent not to spill the beans. When I link my reservations it always shows on the invoice from the travel agent. Great surprise...will make lots of memories.:D

Archived